We kindly inform you that:
1. The West Pomeranian Business School located in Szczecin, Żołnierska 53 is an administator of your personal data.
2. Additional information regarding personal data processing is available at: email@example.com.
3. The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the study agreement, who you are a part of. The processing is also necessary to fulfill the legal liability of the administrator under the provisions of the Education Act and provisions related to the said Act, in particular the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education on documentation of the course of studies.
4. The data provided by you will not be subject to disclosure to third parties. Recipients of data may only be institutions authorized by law.
5. The data controller has no intention of transferring personal data to a third country or international organization.
6. Personal data will be kept for the duration of studies and after their completion by the period determined by applicable legal regulations in this regard, in particular Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education on the documentation of the course of studies.
7. You have the right to access the content of the data and to correct, delete or process restrictions, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing and data transfer, as well as the right to withdraw the consent at any time and the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
8. Personal data has been provided by you voluntarily and their application is necessary for
implementation of the study agreement on terms consistent with applicable law.
9. The data provided by you will be profiled (also automatically) to assess certain information about you, in particular for analysis of personal preferences and interests. Profiling your data will not
have any legal effect or influence your situation.
1 Jun 2018